Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Takapuna Markets

John works most Saturday nights, so on Sunday mornings he doesn't often feel like doing anything. 
Last Sunday I left him to sleep and went to the Takapuna market with Cody. It was AWESOME!


 The skeleton was singing/dancing to Ray Charles, classic.


It's me! I nearly bought it, but instead I took this picture...


Her sign said that her name was Sami, she was a really good little singer.

I only took a few photo's because the sensory overload was insane. Amazing food, good music, neat nicknacks, and it's so clean! (Yes Avondale market I'm looking at you, I love you but you need to clean up your act a bit please) I bought some vege's, and a tiny silver teaspoon, but my best buy was actually in the opshop next to the market - a vintage curler set, no photo's yet, but wait until you see it, it's really cool. Head to the Takapuna Markets next weekend if you like live music, coffee and bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment