Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Savory Muffins (Rosie's never fail child pleaser)

1 1/2c Self Raising Flour
2 Free Range Eggs
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1c Milk
1/2-1c Grated Cheese (Very flexible)
Savory fillings (I used finely chopped baby spinach, pesto, and ham)

Preheat oven to 180c.
Mix all ingredients together.
Put into prepared patty pans.
Bake for 20-25mins or until golden.

These were such a success that of the 12 I made 4hrs ago, only 3 remain. Not bad for something that contains vegetables.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Rosemary,

    lovely muffins, and lovely blog :-)!!

    Another blogger from Auckland! I will follow you, and please let me know if you like me to put your blog on my NZ blog list on my sidebar
    :-).

    For the conference, maybe too early too book for for next year, but you can start by joining the NZ Food bloggers association :-) http://www.foodbloggersnz.com/
    and they may be more events, maybe local, too!

    Ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you!
    Yes please, I'd really appreciate any extra views.
    Thanks very much!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete