Monday, April 16, 2012

Yay for lovely feedback!

"Wonderful, very friendly, great to work with and takes fantastic photos. I highly recommend her to anyone!"

"HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE ! the best photoshoot ive ever had ! makes you feel comfortable, talks to you just like a friend you've known for a while, honest, truthful. your simply amazing Rosie. Very talented (: "

"So sweet so lovely!!Really makes you feel comfortable and gives you real boost to your self esteem when working with her! "

"AWESOME person! I totally reccommend her to anyone who needs or wants their photos taken! I really enjoyed working with you Rosie! !"

"Amazing, fun to work with and very friendly! Took amazing photos that I'm so happy with! :)"

---

This type of feedback makes me very happy. Thanks guys! 
I just wish that I could do this sort of thing full time!
Also, now on the countdown for Cory and Kara's arrival - two weeks and one day to go! It's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment